Yi Hui Xuan offers Sichuan and Yangzhou delicacies in stylish surroundings with a modern oriental décor. The high-ceilinged venue is serene and elegant. The restaurant showcases the beauty and essence of the Sichuan and Yangzhou cuisines. Take refuge from the hustle and bustle: enjoy a blissful dining experience by hosting your banquet for friends and family or business meal at Yi Hui Xuan.
Yi Hui Xuan
|Address||No. 101 Chunde RdNo. 101, Chunde Rd|
Zhongli Dist. ,Taoyuan City
|Tel||886 3 273 7696|
|Hours||Monday to Sunday: 11:30am-2:00pm, 5:30pm-9:00pm|
|Cuisine Type||Chinese, Hotel Dining|
Earn miles while dining
|How you earn|
1. Inform Staff that you want to earn Asia Miles from Dining when paying the bill.
2. Present your own Asia Miles / Marco Polo Club Membership Card with your membership number in any form:
- Physical Membership Card or
- Mobile Membership Card or
- Co-branded Credit Card
3. The staff will provide a receipt with stamp "Earned Asia Miles" for your record.
4. Asia Miles will be credited to member’s account within 7 days.
|Rate||TWD 30 = 1|
1. Members must present their Asia Miles membership card at the time of payment. Asia Miles cannot be issued afterwards.View more
2. Asia Miles cannot be earned on certain promotional menus during festive seasons, other dining partner-related promotions, discounts and set menu. Members are advised to check with the dining partner(s) concerned prior to dining.
3. Unless otherwise specified, mileage credits will be earned on total food and beverage spending including service charges and taxes, where applicable. Tips are excluded in all markets.
4. Asia Miles will be awarded to one member and his/her Asia Miles account for every single eligible spending and every dining table.
5. Other Asia Miles terms and conditions apply.