UraMuteki is a Wagyu specialty restaurant that is in the pursuit of extreme delicious and insists on using M9+ quality Wagyu beef and beef from Australian cattle. To capture the spirit of authentic Japanese-style barbecue, the head of the restaurant regularly travels to Japan to exchange knowledge on cooking techniques with famous restaurants. Ingredients undergo continuous selection and testing, and prepared to present their unique characteristics and delicious flavours. Ingredients are prepared only when an order is placed to maintain their quality, and are never over-seasoned to affect their original taste. The restaurant only reverses two groups of guests per day, please contact UraMuteki via FaceBook Messenger to make your booking.
Earn miles while dining
|How you earn|
1. Inform Staff that you want to earn Asia Miles from Dining when paying the bill.
|Rate||TWD 30 = 1|
1. Members must present their Asia Miles membership card at the time of payment. Asia Miles cannot be issued afterwards.View more
2. Asia Miles cannot be earned on certain promotional menus during festive seasons, other dining partner-related promotions, discounts and set menu. Members are advised to check with the dining partner(s) concerned prior to dining.
3. Unless otherwise specified, mileage credits will be earned on total food and beverage spending including service charges and taxes, where applicable. Tips are excluded in all markets.
4. Asia Miles will be awarded to one member and his/her Asia Miles account for every single eligible spending and every dining table.
5. Other Asia Miles terms and conditions apply.