Sakanakun has the reputation of being Taipei’s Tsukiji fish market as it sources the best-quality seafood for its diners’ favourite donburi, so they can savour every mouthful. Its signature donburi comprises four types of fresh seafood – salmon roe, sea urchin, sweet shrimp and minced tuna – on a bed of rice, with a sea urchin broth poured over the top for an added surprise.
|Address|| No. 66 Lane 290, Guangfu South Road, Da’an Dist. No. 66 Lane 290, Guangfu South Road, Da’an Dist.|
|Tel||+886 2 2772 8959|
|Hours||Sunday to Thursday: 5:30pm-12am|
Friday to Saturday: 5:30pm-12:30am
Earn miles while dining
|How you earn|
1. Inform Staff that you want to earn Asia Miles from Dining when paying the bill.
|Rate||TWD 30 = 1|
1. Members must present their Asia Miles membership card at the time of payment. Asia Miles cannot be issued afterwards.View more
2. Asia Miles cannot be earned on certain promotional menus during festive seasons, other dining partner-related promotions, discounts and set menu. Members are advised to check with the dining partner(s) concerned prior to dining.
3. Unless otherwise specified, mileage credits will be earned on total food and beverage spending including service charges and taxes, where applicable. Tips are excluded in all markets.
4. Asia Miles will be awarded to one member and his/her Asia Miles account for every single eligible spending and every dining table.
5. Other Asia Miles terms and conditions apply.