Sakanakunnichiba is known for providing value for money and being Taipei’s version of Tsukiji fish market. Adopting the Japanese seafood market style as its brand, the restaurant offers a wide variety of fresh seafood with some sliced and prepared on the spot for diners to enjoy. Also on the menu are hot pots, the restaurant’s super-tasty seafood donburi (rice bowls) and dishes featuring delicious dried seafood. For a seafood feast like no other, Sakanakunnichiba is well worth a visit.
|Address||No. 35 Sec. 1, Jinshan S. Rd.No. 35, Sec. 1, Jinshan S. Rd.|
Zhongzheng Dist. ,Taipei City
|Tel||886 2 2395 8300|
|Hours||Monday to Sunday: 11:30am-2:00pm, 5:30pm-10:00pm|
Earn miles while dining
|How you earn|
1. Inform Staff that you want to earn Asia Miles from Dining when paying the bill.
|Rate||TWD 30 = 1|
1. Members must present their Asia Miles membership card at the time of payment. Asia Miles cannot be issued afterwards.View more
2. Asia Miles cannot be earned on certain promotional menus during festive seasons, other dining partner-related promotions, discounts and set menu. Members are advised to check with the dining partner(s) concerned prior to dining.
3. Unless otherwise specified, mileage credits will be earned on total food and beverage spending including service charges and taxes, where applicable. Tips are excluded in all markets.
4. Asia Miles will be awarded to one member and his/her Asia Miles account for every single eligible spending and every dining table.
5. Other Asia Miles terms and conditions apply.