With its bright, contemporary décor, RED, located on the second floor of the hotel, offers an extensive menu based on the rich and varied cuisines of Jiangsu and Zhejiang. The restaurant’s elegant and stylish atmosphere lends itself to the splendor of China’s food culture, whether it is for a banquet or a business gathering. The culinary team takes cooking methods used in the Jiangsu and Zhejiang traditions – stewing, braising, steaming and on – to create variations on classic recipes. Most of the dishes will retain the delicious sauces, with an appearance that is close to the original. The restaurant has introduced 76 new dishes, including side dishes, meat, fresh seafood, vegetables, soups, noodles and Chinese desserts, all of which are simply delicious!
RSL Hotel Taipei Zhonghe Red
Earn miles while dining
|How you earn|
1. Inform Staff that you want to earn Asia Miles from Dining when paying the bill.
|Rate||TWD 30 = 2|
1. Members must present their Asia Miles membership card at the time of payment. Asia Miles cannot be issued afterwards.View more
2. Members must pay at the original price, cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers and coupons.
3. Asia Miles cannot be earned on certain promotional menus during festive seasons, other dining partner-related promotions, discounts and set menu. Members are advised to check with the dining partner(s) concerned prior to dining.
4. Unless otherwise specified, mileage credits will be earned on total food and beverage spending including service charges and taxes, where applicable. Tips are excluded in all markets.
5. Asia Miles will be awarded to one member and his/her Asia Miles account for every single eligible spending and every dining table.
6. Other Asia Miles terms and conditions apply.