Purebread Bakery produces artisan bread and baked goods, focusing on three principles: time, quality and cultural heritage. To make its flavourful bread products, the bakery insists on high-quality ingredients and imports its unbleached, additive-free, pure fresh flour direct from overseas flour mills. Purebread strongly believes in the individual cultural heritage of bread and that different breads should be treated individually and produced accordingly.
Earn miles while dining
|How you earn|
1. Inform Staff that you want to earn Asia Miles from Dining when paying the bill.
2. Present your own Asia Miles / Marco Polo Club Membership Card with your membership number in any form:
- Physical Membership Card or
- Mobile Membership Card or
- Co-branded Credit Card
3. The staff will provide a receipt with stamp "Earned Asia Miles" for your record.
4. Asia Miles will be credited to member’s account within 7 days.
|Rate||TWD 30 = 1|