Mao Fun specializes in hotpot using the freshest organic ingredients sourced locally where possible. Located in a beautifully restored old building in Tainan City’s East District, the restaurant has won numerous awards for its attractive interior design that honors the original architecture of the building. Dishes at Mao Fun are best enjoyed shared at a communal table, where diners can choose from a menu that includes a range of vegetarian, Taiwanese and shabu-shabu hotpots.
Earn miles while dining
|How you earn|
1. Inform Staff that you want to earn Asia Miles from Dining when paying the bill.
|Rate||TWD 30 = 1|
1. Members must present their Asia Miles membership card at the time of payment. Asia Miles cannot be issued afterwards.View more
2. Asia Miles cannot be earned on certain promotional menus during festive seasons, other dining partner-related promotions, discounts and set menu. Members are advised to check with the dining partner(s) concerned prior to dining.
3. Unless otherwise specified, mileage credits will be earned on total food and beverage spending including service charges and taxes, where applicable. Tips are excluded in all markets.
4. Asia Miles will be awarded to one member and his/her Asia Miles account for every single eligible spending and every dining table.
5. Other Asia Miles terms and conditions apply.