Founded in 1866, Lin Chun Sheng Hsiang started off as a noodle-making business in a centuries-old neighbourhood of Nantun District in Taichung. Lin A-tu, the second generation-owner, began to make “migu” (tortoise-shaped steamed buns) and other pastry products, which became popular due to the use of high-quality ingredients. The migu, bought for festive rituals and daily consumption, helped make the business a local household name. Five generations later, the shop still follows the same basic preservative-free recipe and also adds jute leaves to give the buns a distinctive flavour and nutritional value, according to today’s modern tastes. The shop’s popular products included mandarin cakes, jute sun cakes, classic pineapple cakes and other traditional pastries.
Lin Chin Sheng Hsiang
Earn miles while dining
|How you earn|
1. Inform Staff that you want to earn Asia Miles from Dining when paying the bill.
|Rate||TWD 30 = 1|
1. Members must present their Asia Miles membership card at the time of payment. Asia Miles cannot be issued afterwards.View more
2. Asia Miles cannot be earned on certain promotional menus during festive seasons, other dining partner-related promotions, discounts and set menu. Members are advised to check with the dining partner(s) concerned prior to dining.
3. Unless otherwise specified, mileage credits will be earned on total food and beverage spending including service charges and taxes, where applicable. Tips are excluded in all markets.
4. Asia Miles will be awarded to one member and his/her Asia Miles account for every single eligible spending and every dining table.
5. Other Asia Miles terms and conditions apply.