Dumplings are enjoyed in many cultures, often as a dish to be shared. With this in mind, the idea behind HOLIHO BISTRO is to promote Taiwan’s culinary culture and the significance of dumplings as a meal. Taking inspiration from dumplings around the world and combining local eating habits and cooking styles, the restaurant team creates an innovative choice of Italian hand-made dumplings, fusion dishes and cocktails for adventure-seeking diners visiting Kenting, Hengchun.
|Address|| Aly. 30, Ln. 125, Hengnan Rd.No. 19, Aly. 30, Ln. 125, Hengnan Rd.|
Hengchun Township ,Pingtung
|Tel||886 931 102 533|
|Hours||Monday, Tuesday, Thursday to Sunday: 12pm-10pm|
|Cuisine Type||Asian, Other Cuisine, Western|
Earn miles while dining
|How you earn|
1. Inform Staff that you want to earn Asia Miles from Dining when paying the bill.
2. Present your own Asia Miles / Marco Polo Club Membership Card with your membership number in any form:
- Physical Membership Card or
- Mobile Membership Card or
- Co-branded Credit Card
3. The staff will provide a receipt with stamp "Earned Asia Miles" for your record.
4. Asia Miles will be credited to member’s account within 7 days.
|Rate||TWD 30 = 1|
1. Members must present their Asia Miles membership card at the time of payment. Asia Miles cannot be issued afterwards.
2. Asia Miles cannot be earned on certain promotional menus during festive seasons, other dining partner-related promotions, discounts and set menu. Members are advised to check with the dining partner(s) concerned prior to dining.
3. Unless otherwise specified, mileage credits will be earned on total food and beverage spending including service charges and taxes, where applicable. Tips are excluded in all markets.
4. Asia Miles will be awarded to one member and his/her Asia Miles account for every single eligible spending and every dining table.
5. Other Asia Miles terms and conditions apply.