Grand Hyatt Steakhouse provides a top-notch range of prime cuts of beef, including artisanal dry-aged beef and Wagyu beef carefully sourced from scale farms. Additional offerings include an oyster and seafood bar and an elaborate salad bar. In addition to the restaurant, the Wine Room offers elegant and intimate booth dining for guests to enjoy up to 160 labels of superlative international wines and a choice of over 600 bottles from around the world.
Grand Hyatt Steakhouse (Grand Hyatt Hong Kong)
|Address||Grand Hyatt Hong Kong 1 Harbour RoadG/F,Grand Hyatt Hong Kong, 1 Harbour Road|
Wanchai ,Hong Kong SAR
|Hours||Monday – Sunday 6:00 PM – 10:30 PM|
|Cuisine Type||Hotel Dining, Western|
Earn miles while dining
|How you earn|
Dine and present your membership card when paying your bill
Step 1 - Set up
Download and log in to the OpenRice App. To link your Asia Miles account, go to “Settings” and click “Connect Asia Miles account”. Fill in your details and click “Connect Now”.
Step 2 - Dine Out
When you pay the bill, show your Asia Miles QR code in the OpenRice App, Membership barcode in Asia Miles App, your membership card or co-branded credit card.
Step 3 – Get the Miles
Once you receive a confirmation email, miles will be credited to your account within 7 days.
|Rate||HKD 2 = 1|
1. Asia Miles cannot be earned on 22, 24-26, 31 Dec 2019; 1, 24-28 January; 14 February; 3-4, 9-13, 29-30 April; 1, 10 May; 21, 24-25, 30 June; 1 July; 14-18, 30 September; 1-2, 24-26 October; 21, 24-26, 31 December 2020.View more
2. The miles earning cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or promotion, including Club at the Hyatt discounts, all credit card discount offers and all online restaurant booking platform discount.
3. Miles earning is applicable for dine-in guests only.
4. Miles has to be earned on the dine-in date. Late earning will not be entertained.
5. “No split bill” policy applies.
6. Mileage credits will be earned on total food and beverage spending, including service charges and taxes, where applicable. Tips are excluded.
7. Miles earning does not apply to takeaway, deliveries, festive products (e.g. Mooncake, Christmas Hampers), retail and handmade products.
8. World of Hyatt points cannot be redeemed or earned in conjunction with the miles earning.
9. The miles earning is not applicable for contracted groups and events.
10. Grand Hyatt Hong Kong reserves final decision rights in any dispute arising from this offer.
11. Other Asia Miles terms and conditions apply.