Adjacent to the hotel lobby on the 103rd floor, Café 103 at The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong offers a refined yet relaxed lounge atmosphere where guests can indulge in sumptuous lunch and dinner buffet spreads, as well as the famed afternoon tea. Filled with natural lighting streaming through large floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the breathtakingly beautiful harbour, Café 103 creates the perfect setting for all-day business and leisure dining.
café 103(The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong)
|Address||International Commerce Centre 1 Austin Road West103/F,International Commerce Centre, 1 Austin Road West|
|Hours||Café 103 will temporary close until 31 March 2020.|
|Cuisine Type||Hotel Dining|
Earn miles while dining
|How you earn|
Step 1 - Set up
|Rate||HKD 2 = 1|
1. Asia Miles cannot be earned on certain promotional menus during festive seasons and other dining partner-related promotions, discounts and set menus. Members are advised to check with the dining partner(s) concerned prior to dining.View more
2. Unless otherwise specified, mileage credits will be earned on total food and beverage spending, including service charges and taxes, where applicable. Tips are excluded in all markets.
3. The miles earning does not apply to festive products (e.g. Mooncake, Christmas Hampers), takeaway, deliveries, promotion menu and outdoor catering bookings held in catering venues.
4. The miles earning is not applicable for contracted groups and events. Maximum party of 10.
5. Other Asia Miles terms and conditions apply.