Aroma Study House was created by the fifth-generation owner of Lin Chin Sheng Hsiang, who renovated part of the pastry shop’s premises to create a new dining venue. The tea shop’s main attraction are the pastries featuring jute leaves, a Taichung specialty product, and unique Taiwanese desserts, which have been updated to modern taste. The tea shop has also experimented to offer a range of interesting beverages. Aside from enjoying traditional Taiwanese afternoon tea, with nostalgia provided by traditional pastries, other food options include a variety of Taiwanese and Western dishes, and hand-made cakes, while drinks include jute beverages, Taiwanese tea, fruit tea and coffee.
Aroma Study House
|Address|| No. 94 Sec. 1, Wanhe Road, Nantun Dist. No. 94 Sec. 1, Wanhe Road, Nantun Dist.|
|Tel||+886 4 2389 9859|
|Hours||Monday to Sunday: 11am-6pm (Close on Monday, Tuesday)|
Earn miles while dining
|How you earn|
1. Inform Staff that you want to earn Asia Miles from Dining when paying the bill.
|Rate||TWD 30 = 1|
1. Members must present their Asia Miles membership card at the time of payment. Asia Miles cannot be issued afterwards.View more
2. Asia Miles cannot be earned on certain promotional menus during festive seasons, other dining partner-related promotions, discounts and set menu. Members are advised to check with the dining partner(s) concerned prior to dining.
3. Unless otherwise specified, mileage credits will be earned on total food and beverage spending including service charges and taxes, where applicable. Tips are excluded in all markets.
4. Asia Miles will be awarded to one member and his/her Asia Miles account for every single eligible spending and every dining table.
5. Other Asia Miles terms and conditions apply.